Thursday, October 28, 2010

Elvis Presley - Viva Las Vegas - With Lyrics

Bright light city gonna be my soul my soul on fire Got a lot of money that's ready to burn, so that the stakes are higher, there are thousands of beautiful women waiting out there, and they are all Livin 'Devil May Care And I'm just the devil with the love of Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas How I wish that there is more than 24 hours because one day,' even though forty one minute longer I would not sleep Oh parts it Black Jack and poker and rouletteHeritage won and lost according ev'ry All you need is a strong heart and a nerve of steel Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas with you neon down Flashin 'and the ONE armbandits Crashin' All those hopes that the flow 'day into night Turnin' Viva Las Vegas turnin night to day when you see it once will never be the same, I am there I have a little fun run'll 'If the cost of all my last penny, if I end up broken yet I 'll always remember that I got a swingin' good timeI'll give it ev'rything I have Lady Luck please let me stay warm nuts to write seven with ev'ry shot Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas Viva, Viva Las Vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment