Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Martin Luther King / Ron Paul [Youtube Banned This Clip]

The original title of this video was "America, you've forgotten your history." The idea was that people in the news some of the earlier leaders and heroes were not shy memories of promoting peace, prosperity and freedom. If you like this clip I ask you, how to download from: xs2.lhi.is can be used in any way. Some have suggested burning to CD or DVD and distribute it. My hope is that you download and then a new user account and upload YouTube. Why do I suspect that thisVideo will be pulled out. I'd like to change it if Yahoo told me exactly what I broke the rules and ended because all my video and change. But until then ... The video remains unaltered! To create a new YouTube account, you must create a new e-mail. It 's very easy to create one on gmail.com. Thanks! Martin Luther King Day is January 21 and in his honor, I ask you to help win the fight for peace by donating to Ron Paul, the only Republican candidate who opposes the war.He wants to pull troops from around the world. Brief Description of the record of Congress Paul has never voted to raise taxes. He has never voted for an unbalanced budget. He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership. He has never voted to raise the Congress. He has never taken a government-paid junket. He has never voted to increase the power of the executive. He voted against the Patriot Act He voted against regulating the Internet. He accepted...

No comments:

Post a Comment