Friday, August 13, 2010

Birdman ft. Lil Wayne Money To Blow Drake W / Lyrics HD

Drake] I'm on a diet 24 hours badges champagne while sippin, I encourage you to try it might just say that I do not cause to buy the club owners that they give the boy the shit I'm flying is what everyone in my past will not advise me what I was doing in the muthaf-cking man I just want to see you, come take a look get a load of this Frontin Quit Gas-n-GGA me I like runnin up on EI, I, I, in my shit in the river on Disney Goofy master records and test me Dont Come AroundHooks and my new car and roof Damn WHERE is my roof just go into someone you do meet with clients something thats what it produced Drumma for error Yes I apologize now That I always like girls Leavin 'I love and should never Shakin lose seduction hoes In my mind I say to hell where my roof just go? Top glided like Janet at the Super Bowl I] am [Chorus I can not help it, and I can not blame em since I was famous, but b-tch, got the money to blow on gettin it, rentThese invoices are gettin all the skin Got Money To Blow oh oh oh oh [Birdman richest richest We are certified CM YM Cash Money Business fly higher than the ceiling like a bird] hit the Gucci and then we get smoked served homeless Passin people above them, so we have made Ballin out the money in our possession to bridge the Bentley and Lamborghini on the V-set lens Louie Iced Out with the car black diamond of the year, the new Ferrari Spider No lie more than I ever...

Friends Link : sbi money transfer

No comments:

Post a Comment